Just a little about us; Founded in 2008 the Mayer Firefighter Charities Inc. serves the communities of Mayer, Spring Valley, Cordes Lakes, and Poland Junction in providing much needed support. Here are some of the charities we donate to:
- (MDA) Muscular Dystrophy Association
- (TIP) Trauma Intervention Program
- Mayer Christmas Adopt-A-Family
- Arizona Heart for Heroes
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Firefighters Cancer Support Network
- IAFF and Arizona Burn Foundation
- Arizona L.A.S.T. (Local Assistance State Team)
- National Fallen Firefighter Foundation
- Big Bug Youth Football Association
- Fire Prevention in our local public schools
- Local residents in need of the Mayer Fire District
The Mayer Firefighter Charities is a recognized 501 (c) (3) charitable organization and our Tax ID number is 20-2552546. Your support makes it possible for our organization to exist and makes the community a great place to live.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information or additional support. From all of the Firefighters at the Mayer Firefighter Charities again we thank you.
Mayer Firefighter Charities